Google Places Optimization (Local SEO) in Melbourne to Get Found By Local Customers
But Only If It Was That ‘Easy’
You can get started in 5 minutes – that’s what Google says. Yes, you can, get started that is, but what next? Is it enough to sign-up and share a detail or two? No. It’s a whole process that needs to be followed, and we take you through it, one step at a time. When we say we optimize your listing, this is what we do:
- Ensure that your customers have no wrong information of you, whatsoever
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance. – George Bernard Shaw
- Make it easier for you to connect with the customers
- Get you found across the web
Google Places Optimization (Local SEO) in Melbourne is no ‘SEO’
We DO NOT mistake one for the other. For that matter, we understand the difference between the two, and have come to the conclusion that at best, optimization can be compared to local SEO services in Melbourne.
- We know it’s not about making your content (whatever’s there on your website, if you have one) more accessible
- Rather, it’s about informing Google about your business
And that’s what we do – tell the search engine major what it should be told.
‘Going Global’ Can Wait
We do Google Places Optimization (Local SEO) in Melbourne, but we don’t take you places. Confused? Well, we keep it local. And we have our own reasons.
- Over 40% of all Google searches are local or location based
- The stats for mobile searches are even more staggering
- More than 50% of the searches come into play here
‘Honesty’ Is the Best Policy
As much as you would want to benefit from Google Places (Local SEO) in Melbourne, you may not be able to, but not every SEO company would tell you that. Why would they? They just see you as yet another client – someone they can milk. We are an exception. If we feel that optimisation may not do you any good, we tell it to you upfront – no beating around the bush here. Here’s when our services may not be of help:
- If the store you want a listing for isn’t your own, and rather stocks your products, you may be disappointed.
- Your vacation home or rental apartment may also not allow you to take advantage of Google Places optimisation.
See, if your business model isn’t eligible for a business listing in the first place, there’s nothing that we can do, apart from NOT keeping you in the dark.
‘Accuracy’ Is What We Work On
We for one don’t presume that if there’s already a listing, you must have mentioned the right business name and address there and that we, as optimisers, should not have to worry about accuracy. For us, Google Places Optimization (Local SEO) in Melbourne starts early – we don’t skip that stage, where the information must be checked for its correctness – the stage where it must be ensured that you have picked the right category for your business.
Want a listing that’s not only accurate but also encourages the customers to write reviews? If that’s a yes, you know who to get in touch with.